Frequency Agile Signal Boosters
Frequency rebanding is supported by Excelwave Technologies's frequency agile band selective field programmable Signal Boosters.
ERSAFB1 series: Uplink and downlink frequencies are field programmable with field programmable bandwidth
Excelwave Technologies' ERSAFB1 series band selective signal boosters offer adjustable uplink and downlink center frequencies and pass bands to support frequency rebanding. Various output power options and gain adjustment allow small to large size indoor or outdoor areas have reliable radio communications for first responders. 30dB automatic gain level control allows stable output power even when the handheld is close to the repeater, which protects the donor site from interruption.
The built-in LCD control panel allows the repeater operation frequencies and gains be configured and optimized easily on site without additional tool. Signal strength indicator and uplink and downlink input and output power readings help find donor signal source and set up the system in the field without additional equipment.
- Uplink/downlink adjustable frequency range with 100KHz step
- Uplink and down link pass bandwidths as narrow as 100KHz and adjustable with 100KHz step
- High out of band rejection
- 27dBm, 33dBm and other output power options are available
- Built-in LCD control panel and signal strength indicator allow finding donor signal source and set up the system on site without additional equipment
- Read the real-time uplink output, downlink input and output power levels from the LCD control panel
- Auto turn off for self oscillation protection. Configuratonable auto turn on or manual turn on when self oscillation alarm is dismissed.
- External 100-240VAC universal power supply, support auto switch to battery, UPS or other +12- +24VDC backup power supplies
- Indoor or outdoor, wall or pole mount
- Heatsink convection cooling and low power consumption
- Automatic gain control range provides stable output power to minimize the interference to the donor site
- 30dB built-in ALC range provides stable output power even when the handheld is close to the repeater to minimize the interference to the donor site
Exposed LCD display and control buttons for easy access is available for indoor installation only. Please identify the requirement in the order.
|Part No.||Description||Type||UL frequency||DL frequency||Gain||Output_power||Applications|