- September 10, 2018-The triple band triple mode channelized signal booster is now available from Excelwave. FirstNet, P25 800MHz and P25 700MHz networks are covered by one unit. Click the image below to download the product data sheet.
- May 15, 2018-The quad band combiner for railroad PTC, Voice and data communication systems is now available at Excelwave. The product is compact design ruggedized for congested cabinet installation on locomotive, and combines 4 channel signals in frequency ranges of 158-162/219-225/450-460/896-929MHz into one port.
- Dec 26, 2017-Excelwave Technologies released its field tunable EDX-138-174-4.5-10-125T series VHF base station duplexers. These duplexers can handle 125W transmission power and come with 2U high 19" EIA standard rack mounting panel. These duplexers are optimized for minimum insertion loss, maximum rack space efficiency and easy frequency retuning.
- Nov 15, 2017-Excelwave Technologies released its upgraded heavy duty transport antenna EAM3-698-2700-W-G-2, to support dual band WiFi, 698-2700MHz full band cellular and GPS. The upgrade also allows the antenna to have one exit on the buttom with 3 LSZH coaxial pigtail feed cables which simplifies the installation.
- Nov 09, 2017: Excelwave Technologies now offers 4.3-10 and 7/16 DIN connector options for its EPSC series power splitters and ETP series power splitters.
- Oct 16, 2017: Excelwave Technologies officially launched its Ranger800 and Ranger700 series self-powered tactical BDA systems which is designed to connect the first responders anywere anytime. These BDA systems are transportable and re-deployable on various emergency sites to secure seamless radio connections in buildings, tunnels, subways, basements, underground parking lots and other dead zones for first responders.
Tactical BDA system
- Aug 08, 2017: Excelwave Technologies Introduced EAM3-698-2700-W-G series low profile triple port antennas ruggedized for heavy duty transport applications. The aerodynamic and low profile heavy duty radome assembly meet the application requirements for a variety of vehicles, including buses, trucks, trams and trains. One of its three ports covers 698-2700MHz full frequency range, which is universal for various public safety and cellular networks, and supports frequency re-banding. Its second port supports 802.11 2.4GHz WiFi and the third port supports GPS with 28dB built in LNA to improve the GPS receiving sensitivity.
Robust elegant transport antenna
- June 22, 2017: Excelwave Technologies is pleased to announce that it has upgraded all of its ERSFFB series single and multiband repeaters to ERSAFR series repeaters which offers greater flexibility for material planning, inventory control as well as cost effective solution for frequency re-banding.
Frequency band field programmable signal boosters
- March 16, 2017: Excelwave Technologies released its carrier grade triband repeater, supporting band B2, B4, B5 for 2G, 3G and 4G networks in North America within one unit.
All the top carriers's 2G, 3G and 4G networks in USA and Canada are covered by one unit-ERSAFR3-245P15G65S
- Feburary 28, 2017: Excelwave Technologies released its advanced 27dBm 800MHz public safety indoor/outdoor field programmable band selective BDA.
Frequency agile field programmable signal boosters