iDAS RF Project Engineer
The iDAS RF Engineer designs and implements Excelwave Technologies' iDAS projects. Primary responsibilities include the RF planning, network architecture design, BOM and design package preparation, costing, RF and system acceptance testing. This is a contract position. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet following requirements.
- Understand RF principles and electromagnetic wave propagation in a multiple path environment, familiar with wireless network design.
- Familiar with iBwave, or other RF planning software.
- Minimum of 3 years RF engineering experience, at least 1 of which worked as DAS network design engineer, or worked as the lead engineer for at least 6 DAS projects.
- Proficient at deploying DAS networks and QoA and QoS commissioning using various test equipment.
- Demonstrated project management, communication and customer support skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently to complete tasks.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time within USA and Canada.